Better late…

bbs2009blogThan never. Isn’t that the old saying?

If you’re wondering where the 28 Days Later list is because we promised it on Martin Luther King’s actual birthday (Jan. 15) wait no longer. My dad passed last week and as I tended to my and my mom’s needs, my Brown Bookshelf family handled the release preparation.

So wait no more.

Check out this year’s 28 Days Later spotlights.

10 Responses to Better late…

1. elliottzetta says:

I’m so sorry for your loss; I’m glad your BB family’s there to support you.

2. Don Tate says:

And I dropped the ball on finishing the poster in time. Sorry everyone. Thanks Paula for sticking in there even during your time of bereavement. Your commitment to this cause is much appreciated.
    Don

3. cloudscome says:

Sorry to hear about your dad Paula. My prayers are with you. I am looking forward to our 28 days.

4. Doret says:

Thank you Paula for still finding the time and desire to do this. Its a great list of artist. I am reallying looking forward to all the interviews.

5. Paula says:

Thanks everyone. The five of us see the campaign as a labor of love and do our best to hold to our public deadlines. I just wanted those who are loyal readers of the site to know that even when things don’t go as we planned, we’re always behind the scenes doing what we can to uplift the names of great work.

6. Coe Booth says:

Oh, I’m so sorry for your loss, Paula. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

7. Paula, my condolences for your loss. I pray that you, your mom and family find consolation and support through this difficult time.

8. Sabra says:

Paula! I’m reading through this and read that your father passed away! I am soooo sorry to hear this. Be encouraged and may God bless you for your continued strength and dedication.

9. Paula says:

Thanks for all of the words of comfort and support, fam.

10. Edi says:

Sincere condolences on the loss of your father. May he rest in eternal peace.
    This project is amazing. I feel like I’m jumping from family to business, but I’m feeling also a strong sense of dedication to who we are that has to come from family!
    Thanks for this work!