And the winners are…

Thank you for your support this year. This year’s 28 Days Later campaign was a roaring success. We more than doubled our page views and appreciate the word-of-mouth and blog love the site has been given. Please continue to spread the word.

And while I’m sure discovering more about authors are already a reward for book lovers, there’s nothing wrong with a little more incentive. So here are the winners of this year’s batch of books.

Rosenberg Library in Galveston, Texas

The library will receive a copy of the most current book of the 28 Days authors and illustrators.

Individual winners*
*Please send an email to email@thebrownbookshelf.com and provide us with your snail mail address.

March On! The Day my Brother Martin Changed the World to Katrina L. Burchett

Almost to Freedom to Deborah Taylor

Young Pele to Philly Fledgling

Joseph to Edi (campbele.wordpress)

Freedom Train to Shadra Strickland

Ruby and the Booker Boys #4 to Cloudscome

November BluesLisa L.L. Owens

Little DivasAnnette Simon

My name is Sally Little SongSean Qualls

One Million Men and Me to Patricia W.

Ron’s Big MissionSusan (Black Eyed Susan)

The Del Rio Bay full series – TadMack

Freshman Focus and Just BeDoret

My Life as a RhombusLaurel Handfield

8 Responses to And the winners are…

1. Don Tate says:

I’m going to send a copy of Ron’s Big Mission to Doret, too. I owe her a copy from long ago.

Doret, please send me your addy again.

Don

2. susan says:

Thank you!

I am so glad BBS is here.

3. And Patricia W, I’ll send you a signed copy of NEATE: Eddie’s Ordeal too.

4. Shadra says:

Woo-hoo!!!!! I’m so psyched! I loooooove Jerome Lagarrigue’s work. Thanks BBS!

5. Doret says:

Hey Don its O.K, my bookstore actually got Big Mission in, and sold a few. Once again 28 days was excellent I really learned alot. Don’t know how you guys will top it next year. I look forward to reading Freshman Focus and Just. Thank You
    And a large quiet golf clap congrats to the Rosenberg Library.

6. tanita says:

Oh, you guys! Thanks. I shouldn’t really be in the running for anything, because I’m in …Scotland. But I’ll give you an American address to send to — thank you much. FIVE BOOKS. It’s early Easter baskets!

7. cloudscome says:

Yay! This made my day. Thanks so much for doing all you do. This year was great and I’m already looking forward to next year’s posts.

8. Laurel Handfield says:

Thank you. I love getting books:)))